TREATING PEDIATRIC & ADULT PATIENTS
Providing outpatient services to both pediatric and adult patients is what sets Benefit Therapy Services apart from other outpatient rehabilitation facilities. We understand that the need for treatment doesn’t necessarily expire when patients are discharged from the hospital.
We want to provide our adult patients with the therapeutic tools that will allow them to lead the most optimal life that they are able to live and equip our pediatric patients and their families with the support that they need to foster communicative growth for their little ones!
INSURANCE PLANS ACCEPTED
We currently contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Cigna, NC Health Choice, Medicaid, Medicare, and Tricare. Private pay is also accepted. We are in the process of becoming an in-network provider for other private insurance companies. We are also providers for the Durham and Wake County Children’s Developmental Services Agencies (CDSA)
Benefit Therapy Services is happy to contact your insurance provider and file our services on your behalf. However, we recommend contacting your insurance company directly to verify your benefits. Clients, or their legal guardian, are responsible for co-pays, co-insurance, and/or deductibles as well as any costs or fees not covered by their insurance plans.
- FREE Screenings (Please note that screenings are not the same as a full evaluation. Screenings are merely a snapshot of the child’s skills and take approximately 10-15 minutes. Evaluations provide a much more in depth look at the child’s current level of function. Evaluations are billed to your insurance provider and/or you.)
- Comprehensive Evaluations including written reports
- Individualized treatment plans
- Periodic progress reports and re-evaluation reports
- Home/Carryover Therapy Programs
- Unique Interdisciplinary Approach to Treatment when needed
- Play-based Strategies
- Parent/teacher/client meetings to discuss goals, progress, and carryover strategies
- In-services by qualified professionals to childcare facilities, preschools, and other community venues on various topics related to speech and language therapy
- Consultation services to educators, parents, and other professionals
- Pragmatic Language Groups
- Adult Aphasia Language Groups